Located at 130 Easter Court, Ida Grove, Iowa.
An very unique property located on the east side of Ida Grove, IA. This property includes a one story home which features a new (’18) kitchen w/ hand crafted beetle-kill pine cabinets w/live edge countertops, tin ceiling, appliances, etc.; a large spacous great room (built in ’06) with beautiful tile, rock walls, beetle pine, etc; large formal dining room w/fireplace; 3 main floor bedrooms ( 1 w/ 1/2 bath); newer main floor tiled bathroom w/walk in shower; finished basement w/large rec room with many unique features, bathroom w/walk in shower; laundry hook-ups and other large storage room; main floor office-man cave off of garage (could be a guest room) and an attached double garage. There is also a detached double heated garage-shop; a connecting large office room; a connected rear garage, plus much more! Nestled in a 2.6 +/- acre parcel of land w/ beautiful landscaping, raised bed gardens, a variety of trees, all with a great view, plus so much more. A Rare Opportunity.
- 2.6 acres +/- of land, large raised bed gardens and beautiful landscaping. Small vineyard.
- 2 car garage. 2 car detached heated and insulated garage/shop.
- Detached finished office w/heat & a/c
- New kitchen (2018) with custom cabinets from beetle-kill pine, live-edge countertops, tin ceiling, small wine cooler, etc.
- Dining room w/wood burning fireplace
- Large ‘Great Room’ built in 2006 w/beautiful tile, rock walls, beetle pine,etc.
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bath on main level and 1/2 bath connected to one of the bedrooms & 1.75 bath in basement.
- Finished basement w/antique snooker table, very gorgeous wine cellar with cedar racks made form antique jail cell from the 1800’s
- Cedar siding (re-stained in 2018). New septic system
- Newer roof (2012) w/50 yr. shingles.
- Rural water w/reverse osmosis
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!